Review: Innisfree Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack

7:55 AM Kristine 1 Comments

Today I'm gonna make a short review a skin care product~ It's a sample my friend got as a freebie when he bought me my stuff in Korea.

It's Innisfree Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack~!


"Enriched with Green Tea and Green complex from pure Jeju island, Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture."
 I used this one last night so the results I will be talking about is based on an overnight result. I will update this again after some time.

This product is applied on your face after your skin care routine at night. Of course, this will work best with an 8-hour sleep.

This is what the product looks like:


It's a gel-like substance with white particles that I'm guessing is the green tea extract or something. But once massaged onto the skin, it disappears.

I have to say that it does feel moisturizing on the skin and once it dries, it doesn't feel sticky or anything. It actually feels kinda cooling on the skin too.

For the overnight result, I found that when I woke up, my skin was less oily than usual and my skin does feel soft and moisturized. My skin type is actually oily especially on the T-Zone but other than that, my skin does feel a bit dry. I'm really into moisturizing products now as most of my skin care products are for oily skin, especially my facial wash and I feel like it's making my skin more oilier. I read that oily skin is dry skin on the inside, so we must not skip the moisturizing even if we have oily skin. It's best to choose a moisturizer that's water-based. ^_^

Anyway... this sleeping pack, surprisingly showed good results even though it was just overnight.


SCORE♥♥♥♥♥


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this review, Kristine! I read your last post and start to sympathize you even more ^-^* And thanks for the tip, I always thought that I could skip moisturizing because I have pretty oily skin :O
    Anways, I really like this mask and it sounds good ^-^*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic