Achievement Unlocked: Flat Tummy

4:24 AM Kristine 9 Comments

...I bet it won't be for long tho.

Hello, 2015! Starting off this year right by finally losing some weight and gaining a flat tummy! :')

If you've been following me on instagram, you would've seen by now the pictures I posted from a recent shoot with one of my closest photog friend, Jim Chua.

Here's one pic:



If you're a close friend of mine, at one point you knew about my belly. Like, I looked like I was 3-4 months pregnant. If I were to wear a tight-fitting top, it would look so horrible and embarrassing that you would want to yell "FRIENDSHIP OVER" to me from a mile away...that is, if you only like me for my outer appearance. </3



Anyway, after posting a teaser photo of my photo shoot, I have received tons of messages asking how I got my flat belly. I'd love to answer all your messages one by one, but I don't have that much time so it's better to answer those questions through a detailed blog post.

So, about the diet. The thing is

I AM LAZY.

Like seriously. Exercise? Nope. You can't make me get up in the morning and exercise unless you bribe me with something good enough to make me do it. Exercise isn't in my vocabulary, bruh.

So how did I do it, really? Diet. Oh and,

NO DIET PILLS WERE INVOLVED. I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO PURCHASE SOME DIET PILLS AND I AM CAUTIOUS WHEN TAKING DRUGS SINCE I AM ALLERGIC TO SOME MEDICINES.

Just so you know.

Back to topic, my diet. No, I did not start stuffing my face with fruits and veggies. The food I eat is still the food I normally eat. I did not start going crazy over salads (I still hate salads). I did not starve myself. NEVER STARVE YOURSELF. Seriously. If you starve yourself, that's just going to make you even hungrier, making you consume even more food, and thus making you fatter. And the sudden change will make your body go crazy as you did not let it adapt to the change and you can get sick.


Anyway...

I just simply cut down my portions. Coincidentally, I found an accurate depiction of my diet from "Dream High" which was Pilsuk (IU)'s diet:


Like I said, the only thing I did different from that was I didn't "go healthy". I still ate what I usually did. I eat a lot during breakfast (NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST), then half the size of my breakfast would be the amount I would eat for lunch, and for dinner I either skip (not recommended...) or I eat a meal half the amount of what I had for lunch. That's it. As for exercise, my only form of exercise was dancing whenever I'm learning a new kpop dance and from walking home (subdivision gate to my house).

Let me stress something out: Do NOT switch to this diet in a blink of an eye. Trust me, your body will go into some sort of "shock" from the sudden change and will give you bad results. Take things slow. Lessen the amount of food you eat little by little. Like, start lessening the food you eat during dinner first, then once you got that going, lessen the food you eat for lunch. Let your body adapt to the changes.

Also, avoid soft drinks. It's better to stick to tea or water (I don't like teas lol). I stopped drinking soft drinks for a long time now (for health reasons) though I do drink them once in a while (when I eat outside or when I have no choice).

This diet requires a huge amount of self-control. You guys have no idea how many times I wanted to eat another round during dinner, or even grab another bag of chips. Speaking of chips, I also lessened my junk food consumption but I didn't totally stop eating them. So yes, you can grab that bag of chips but keep the junk foods to a minimum. ;)

If you can, choose to walk. Especially if the place you're going to isn't that far. That's the easiest and simplest exercise you can do to push through with the weight loss.

The next thing I'm focusing on right now are my thighs and arms.

And lastly, it's totally okay to cheat once in a while. I usually have one cheat day in a week. :)


**UPDATE: I started this diet around the 2nd week of December. I was also sickly that time so maybe it gave it a little push, and the speed of your weight loss also depends on your metabolism.

More pictures from the shoot (hopefully to inspire you as well! Teehee.):






To prove it's not a flat tummy just because of the stretching, here:




Follow on Bloglovin


stay connected

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. How long did it take for you to achieve that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for asking, I actually forgot to include that! I started my diet around the 2nd week of December. :)

      Already updated the blog post!

      Delete
  2. hello, this is just out of my curiosity, but how much do you weigh? and what's your height?
    if there is, what would be your biggest physical insecurity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I weigh 102lbs and I'm 156cm tall :)

      Biggest physical insecurity would probably be my belly (when it's fat)

      Delete
  3. Aww I'm so happy for you, Kristine! I'm in the process of trying to lose a bit of weight and you've definitely inspired me <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~Join my Korean Cosmetics Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi^^you have very pretty and slim legs,what's your secret?^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. kyaaa! ang cute mo dito dongsaeng. I didn't expect this huh...
    Maganda na yung fit at younger age. Taking pills fo sure will bring side effect kaya maganda na yung ganito.
    Add more beauty tut vlogs, ok? I'll look forward to it. Fightinggggg~~!
    Btw, san ito phinotoshoot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute ng tops and shoes mo. where did you bought it Tine?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic