Bullies [UPDATED]

8:30 AM Kristine 3 Comments

So I would be posting something different today. BULLYING. It's actually something I'm very familiar with since I dealt with this since elementary and I have to deal with this until now.

I know on the internet, cyber bullying is quite common. Just simply calling someone ugly on the internet is already cyber bullying. Yes, it's illegal to cyber bully someone here in the Philippines but, I don't really see anyone getting in trouble for that. Hello, why make a law that they basically ignore? People still do it, because authorities just don't give a single *bleep*.

Haha, you're blurry!
Anyway. If you, my reader, have experienced bullying, I'm here like a big sister. Let me tell you a story.



I was actually bullied by my classmates from 4th Grade in school A. They make me say bad words (which I totally don't know), and they just really like picking on me. My mom didn't transfer me due to bullying. It was actually religion issues. So anyway, I transferred to school B. 5th Grade. I had no friends, I was the new kid, it felt horrible. Good thing, there were nice people. Now, when I was studying in school A, I had friends who ask me to buy them stuff. Not bragging, but I was really nice. I figured they had no money, they needed it, so I bought them what they wanted. This went on and on until one day, I had no money and that's also the day they actually disliked me. Strange.

In school B, I did the same. I thought, if I treat people, I'll be their friend. And so I did. To be honest, I was a spoiled brat. So when one of my "friends" did something wrong, I told them that I will make them pay me back (literally). Now there's this girl, (let's name her X) X, and she hated me for that. I admit, it was wrong, now that I think about it. I just really wanted friends and I didn't know how since school A and school B were a lot different from each other. Anyway, so X, long story short, she made everyone in class hate me. How'd I know? One classmate, I was gonna ask her a question, we're not even close, but she did everything to avoid me. Scared of X, I see... Thankfully, I had 2 classmates who were really nice to me and wasn't affected by the things X did.

When it was 6th Grade, I was STILL classmates with X. Bummer.

We had a classmate, (let's call her B) B, she was an okay person. Then one day, she saw my *drumroll* pits sweaty (embarrassing, yeah but whatever!) and she made fun of me because of that. So did X. They were like a tag team against me. I mean wth, why would you make fun of someone because of something their body does naturally??? I was so embarrassed that one time I wore a tshirt under my uniform just so my pits can sweat and it won't be obvious. So anyway, one time X and B had a fight. And X started hanging out with me. Me, being the nice kid, I didn't think about those times she bullied me and I just forgave her. She told me bad stuff about B that I just kept to myself until one day, they became friends again and everything bad she told me about B, she told her and said it was ME who said it!!! Like WTF. I was really sad during those days and I just wanted to graduate and not be classmates with that horrible person. I mean one time, my guy classmate was eating mentos and he was joking with me that he will spit it out on my palm, then X and B were telling me I'm too maarte (prissy?) to handle it, and I proved them wrong by making my guy classmate do it, and when he did and I didn't care, they still made fun of me cause I'm gross. WTF.

High School. 1st year. THANK GOD I WASN'T CLASSMATES WITH X ANYMORE! I thought I was peaceful, but I was wrong. I had a boyfriend who was a 4th year student. He was like the school's heartthrob, and wtf there's this 3rd year student who splashed water at me from the 3rd floor while I was studying on the 1st floor. -_-

2nd year. Okay, this was the worst year ever. I was accused of hacking the top class' Friendster account (Facebook wasn't popular that time ok). Uhm yeah, I still won't say it was me because...it wasn't me. They said it was because I'm good at computers and stuff but wtf. I DID NOT DO IT. And they still insisted it was me. They threatened me and said they will announce it to the whole school but I still told myself that I will not admit to that because IT. WASN'T. ME. Why should I admit to something I didn't do? It was during these days when I really wanted to kill myself and avoid school all in all. It was really horrible. The people were horrible. Everything was horrible. Brilliant minds but...whatever.

3rd year. What a stupid year. Period.

4th year. Ah, my favorite year. I was classmates with X!!! Imagine this: first week of school. I brought my lunch, I ate using chopsticks. X and her friend that we'll name Y, made fun of me. FOR USING CHOPSTICKS. Seriously. *facepalm* anyway, fast forward, I became friends with X. Again, being nice, I forgave and sincerely thought she was a cool person to hang out with. Until one day during Christmas break. She sent a group message about how she hates someone. Being friends, I asked her who it is she's upset at. She told me not to play dumb! Turns out it was me. I was dumbfounded. WTF did I do? I didn't even do anything. And she said I'm pretending to be friends with her to avoid what happened before and that I was just fooling her, etc etc. WTF??? I was sincerely friends with her. I really forgot the past because she turned out to be a really good friend. But I guess not.

FAST FORWARD TO THIS YEAR. They still cyber bully me. One time, this classmate of mine in 4th year too, P, she posted a status about me. Then of course, X and her minions made fun of me in the comments section. (I already blocked X and her gay friend because they cyber bullied me before this) I messaged P and told her what they're doing was nice and if they still aren't tired of the BS. They won't stop. P even told me to unblock X and le homo because they "miss" me. Obviously P was a bridge between me and X and le homo. So what did I do? I bullied them back. Bullying is not nice. But I have a limit. I did my best to ignore all the (verbal) bullying they did to me and until now they still won't stop. So, I bullied the bullies (with the help of a cool friend of mine. She was actually the one who pushed me to bully them back because if I ignore them again, they won't stop.) by pointing out every single flaw they have. I called P a cheap, two-timer and I told them that their butt hole must be so jealous of their mouth because more sh*t comes out from it. They never replied back. It wasn't a nice feeling (for me) to do that. I didn't like what I did but I still did that because enough is enough. I went through that BS since elementary and I don't need any more of their BS. Their BS can remain theirs.

The End. That's the story of my life in school B. It was horrible in every way.

What I learned? If they don't like you, they will do anything it takes to get rid of you. I mean, look at girl X. I seriously don't know until now what I did to her for her to say that. She just really hates me.

These people, they will do everything to bring you down. Don't let them bring you down. The reason they're trying to pull you down is because you're right above them. Don't stoop to their level. They should remain where they are, which is below you.

I'm not telling you to belittle them. Don't be cocky. What I'm saying is, don't step down from where you are. Just continue going up, up, up.

A lot of you will be asking me how it is to just avoid bullies. You can't. You'll be bullied at least once in your life. Or at least once while you're in school. If you've never been bullied, it's either YOU'RE the bully, or you're just really lucky.

That's all. I hope that in a way, I have helped. If you need someone to talk to about this, don't hesitate to leave me a message on Facebook. Or if you're shy and like to remain anonymous, do visit my ask.fm. ^_^

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Those girls were just insecure. Insecurity kills no?


    btw nice blog Ms. Bauto :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you still remember me but I am one of your servicemates in school B. I actually experienced the same thing in that school B of yours, they accused me of cheating and everything BS. In the end, I transferred in that school A of yours. And the people there are nicer than in school B, in my opinion.

    P.S. Those girls are just insecure of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it was nice to know that you finally had the courage to fight back. Sobrang late ko na to nabasa pero I still hope that you do not let yourself get bullied anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic