Review: Etude House Kissful Tint Choux #1 Red Choux

9:12 AM Kristine 7 Comments

Hello! Sorry for me going MIA! ^__^" I became really busy lately ;A; but on the bright side, I bought new makeup so you'll be expecting a few more reviews soon and as promised, some tutorials! Moving on... I've managed to squeeze in a review of my current favorite lip tint! Etude House Kissful Tint Choux (just so you know, it's pronounced as "chu") in #1 Red Choux~


Etude's Kissful Tint Choux claims to have moistful and natural coloring, to be long lasting, and can make lips look younger without wrinkle(???) and make it plumper. Does it?

Packaging: Two words: SUPER LOVE! It's pink, it's girly, and it has hearts! I mean, who wouldn't love that? It comes in a tube, and that's super hygienic so more love for this lip tint!

Price: This costs P278. For me it's kinda expensive for a small product, and I was expecting it'd only be around 198-228 but then I thought, you only need a pea-sized amount anyway so I guess it's fine?


This lip tint is jelly-like, and unlike what the name suggests it's not red, but in fact, dark pink.


As you can see on the picture above, it's kinda sheer. But because of it being jelly-like, it's very moisturizing on the lips ^_^


This is what it looks like on my lips. Okay, it looks like nothing in the pic, but in person it gives this really good color. I know, I know. What a failure of me for not being able to show a pic where it shows what it truly looks like on the lips. I have no idea why my camera wasn't able to fully capture it but wth. Anyway, that's a result of one layer of the product. It gives my lips a pinker color.

As for the scent, it actually smells...fruity and bubblegum-y. It smells SO YUMMY.

For the lasting time, it does fade when I eat or drink. But even if it does fade, it leaves my lips bare, but with a more pinker color.

Back to the tint, it does look really pretty in person. Here's a pic taken using my iPod:

#nofilter
So yeah. Long story short:

What I Love:

  • Gives a pinker yet natural color on my lips
  • Moisturizing
  • It's in a tube (it's more hygienic that way)
  • It smells yummy
  • The tube is pink and it has hearts. SUPER KAWAII lol
What I Hate:
  • Fades
  • Pricey for a small product (I dunno, it might be because I'm poor right now)
  • Not as pigmented as I hoped it would be
SCORE♥♥♥

That's all. I just want y'all to know my reviews are true to heart. If I don't like a certain product, I will say type it. Just sayin'.

DON'T FORGET!!! Share and support my blog cause once I reach 100 followers I will be teaming up with Gurly Glam Shoppe (check sidebar for link) to host a giveaway!!!

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Can you post the front view of your lips? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you're hella pretty *___* ♥ I love your eyebrows pleeease do a tutorial on them~!! And thank you for the review, Kristine~! The tint color is really nice and it looks awesome on you! c:

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already did: http://xokisstine.blogspot.com/2013/10/review-etude-house-easy-brow-pencil-4.html ^_^ thank you *-*

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your tutorial, I just read it ^-^*

      Delete
  3. Wow daebak, you're so pretty. Really envious, thank you for the lovely review~ New reader here, check out my blogeu! <3
    PINKIVORYS- click for korean beauty and kpop~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh love your lips so cool~ <3 thanks for review btw ^^

    http://hanayoshioka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!
    I actually thought you were IU???
    lovely review~ I totally agree that it's moisturising.
    Please check out my review on it?
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/10/review-etude-house-kissful-tint-choux.html
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Etude House Kissful Choux Tint Review || Korean Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic