Review: Etude House Oh M'Eye Lash Mascara #3 Volume

2:34 AM Kristine 6 Comments

Ah~ this is a new thing for me so please don't have high expectations...yet. ^^

I will be reviewing Etude House's Oh M'Eye Lash Mascara in #03 Volume.


This mascara claims to give lush, and confident eyelashes. Does it?

Packaging: Packaging is simple and neat unlike most of Etude's products which are very princess-y. This is actually the new packaging since the previous version of this was shaped more like Maybelline's mascaras. I personally think the new packaging is much better ^^

Price: This costs P228 which is, P30 higher than its previous price. I actually wish the price didn't change but nevertheless, it's still really affordable and cheap.



Brush: The brush also changed and to be honest I love the new brush since it distributes the product evenly and prevents clumping, which was my problem with the first one. I find that this new brush also makes it easier for me to reach the corner lashes since the tip of the brush is smaller. This brush makes Asian girls happy.

More to love: This mascara does not run! Cry all you want, but this mascara won't mess up. Just don't rub your eyes of course. Obviously the mascara will be a mess once you start rubbing your eyes I mean, duh. Also, this mascara does not flake(?). My friend once bought a mascara and throughout the day I found that her mascara had flaked and left her cheeks with black mascara flakes. I can assure you, that won't happen to you with this mascara. But no worries though, this is easy to remove with warm water.

I have been using this particular mascara for years and this hasn't failed me even once. Except of course, during the times I rubbed my eye forgetting I had mascara on. I love the effect it gives my lashes and lots of times people thought I was wearing false eyelashes when honestly, I was just wearing mascara ^^


For P228, this mascara is really a steal! But really, you shouldn't spend tons of money for mascaras since their lifespan is only 3-6 months. This mascara's lifespan is 6 months and for P228, that's a lot of money you'll be saving.

If you're wondering, they also have this in Long Lash I think. I for one, already have long lashes (not really bragging...) yet they are thin so yeah. This is my holy grail mascara since 2010.

But Kristine! There must be something you must hate about this mascara! Well. If there's one thing I hate about this, it doesn't hold the curl that much compared to the previous one. My lashes are still curled at the end of the day, yes, but not as curled as it was when I first applied mascara. But it doesn't really bother me.

Score♥♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Ate so off topic but what brand of eyeliner you are currently using? and is that a liquid one or a gel type? :) thanks in advance! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://xokisstine.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-etude-house-oh-meye-line-liquid.html ^^

      Delete
  2. I heard of this mascara somewhere too :D I think it's a great mascara and it's affortable too so yaay ~ haha You're so blessed to have long lashes! Mine are really short and thin qq I usually don't wear mascara because of that :c
    Thanks for reviewing it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kristine, thank you for the review! I'm currently looking for mascaras and definitely gonna try this out :D
    you have a nice blog! I'm following you now via GFC, hope you dont mind to follow me back <3
    anyway I've nominated you for Liebster Award, please check it here :)
    nice to meet you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i marry your eyes? :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic