More stuff to review soon!

4:20 AM Kristine 0 Comments

Hello~ so earlier today, my Korean friend visited me and gave me my birthday gifts (which are stuff I requested)! So that means...more reviews coming soon! I just have to test these babies out!

click to view larger

Products:

  • Etude House Rosy Tint Lips #1 Before Blossom
  • Etude House Rosy Tint Lips #7 Tea Rose
  • Etude House CC Cream Silky
  • Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream *
  • Etude House Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam *
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Primer
  • Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence
  • Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener
  • Innisfree Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack
Items marked with (*) might not be included for reviewing

So excited to try these out! Stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 kisses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic