Review: Etude House Oh M'Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner #1 Black

9:39 AM Kristine 6 Comments

People just love asking me what my eyeliner is.

I was planning on posting this tomorrow but then I thought, "why post it tomorrow when you can post it today?" lol Scratch that. It's already 12AM so it's considered as tomorrow. Heh.


This is the eyeliner I'm using right now. Etude House Oh M'Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner in #1 Oh My Black. Read more to find out if this eyeliner is worth it...

Packaging: Hasn't changed ever since I started using this. The brush handle(?) is long enough. Simple designs compared to Etude House's signature "pink and princess-y" feel.

Price: P198!!! Really affordable although I found that this eyeliner lasts me about a month even when I only wear eyeliner twice a week. I'm not sure but I feel like it has less product in it now. But still, for 198 this is really affordable and worth it.



Brush: Very fine tip, perfect for fine lining. You can still control it though and create a thicker line. Only problem I ever had with this (idk if it's just me) is that sometimes when applying eyeliner, the product also gets on my eyelashes and it annoys me.



What I Love: Stays on for the whole day, affordable, and it doesn't cause any allergic reactions (my eyes are really sensitive). This has also been my holy grail liquid eyeliner since 2010. It doesn't crack or flake at all. ^^

What I Hate: This only happened once, but I experienced buying this to find out (when I got home) that the brush was messed up. By messed up, I mean the brush wasn't smooth cause it had stray hair(?)/bristles(?). But that was just once and I fixed it by plucking it out, but still... and I noticed that this won't last long especially on oily eyelids. So friendly tip: put on bb cream and set your eyelids with powder before applying eyeliner ^^

Score♥♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. This eyeliner seems to be really good :3 How long does this eyeliner stay on oily lids without BB cream and powder? I have really oily lids and I'm currently looking for a nice and affortable eyeliner c:
    And about the thing that happened to you. You should have checked the brush before buying! :o I'm glad you were able to fix it though :)
    Thanks for your review! ^~^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good and really affordable!^^ Without BB cream and powder I'm not really sure how long it'll last, I just find that it tends to crack after a while. So it's better if you put even just powder first. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Kristine~ i really like your eyes. Can i ask are you using a double eyelid tape or glue? ☺

      Delete
  2. WHOA, this eyeliner looks awesome! Love how you do your eyeliner, haha; it's really nice! Thank you for the tip, and also for the review! C:

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, glad you made a blog! You are really indeed pretty and I am looking forward to see your future posts especially make-up tutorials and reviews. :) Saranghae!~~~ Hwaiting!

    How about include video blog for make-up tutorials? Are you okay with that? ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic