Why I *still* haven't made any makeup tutorials...

7:50 PM Kristine 5 Comments

Hi~~~~~~

Sooo I know you guys are still hoping for a makeup tutorial from me and YES I really, really am planning carefully on it, I'm just trying to find the time to fit it into my schedule, I'm so sorry T~T


Well, not having the time was one of the reasons but the main reason as to why I keep holding off filming a makeup tutorial is, tbh...

I FEEL SO INSECURE

Like, okay... I just... I have so many blemishes T~T


Some of you might think I'm overreacting because:

  • You think my skin is perfect (because...)
  • You haven't seen me without makeup
  • Pimples/blemishes are normal
I know, I'm trying to convince myself a lot that hey, isn't that a good thing?

I mean, most beauty gurus show you makeup tutorials that looks so perfect and on-point on them mainly because their skin is already flawless. I always tell myself 

Kristine, you having blemishes will help girls who have blemishes themselves. I'm sure they want a makeup tutorial from a girl who has a lot to cover up, just like them.

Am I right? Really, I mean, will it really be a good thing? Because I really don't know... Like a no-makeup makeup tutorial, it looks (obviously) natural on girls with already perfect skin to begin with, so what about those that have lots of blemishes?

GAH. Your thoughts? Help me out T^T convince meeeeee.




Tell me what you think TuT

Ending this post with a funny gif I came across:






Follow on Bloglovin


stay connected

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Actually, yung ibang beauty bloggers including the one who did beauty tuts on youtube doesn't have that "flawless" skin. Hindi lang halata kasi nga sa video lang. BUT You don't have to be insecure kasi the way how you teach or shows us how you did this and that, magaling ka talaga esp. at young age.

    Basta fan mo ako. I am hoping nga na may video tutorials ka. :) PLEASSSSSEEEE MAKE MORE TUTS and REVIEWS! Kamsahamnida~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TnT I actually filmed a makeup tutorial na!!! Just looking for a laptop para ma-edit ko na TuT please look forward to it~

      Delete
  2. Unnie ah~ it's pretty normal to have those blemishes. I would actually be one of those that will be super glad if you teach us step by step make up tutorials coz like you, I'm insecure too but I don't know how to hide those imperfections whenever I go to the mall so I let the world see me without make up. Help! Kekeke~ cheer up unnie ah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaah TuT thank you~ yes, I just filmed a makeup tutorial~ wait for it nalang ^_^

      Delete
  3. Unnie~ can you post a picture without make up? Just curious TuT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic