Diet?

12:28 PM Kristine 1 Comments

Hello~ so here I am in front of my laptop in the dark at 3AM with my headphones on with K-Pop on shuffle typing this blog post instead of sleeping. Oh, Kristine.

Before heading on to the topic, I miss vlogging! I actually have quite a handful of people asking me to upload another vlog and yeah, I will soon. I just kinda got lazy especially after my bro's cam's LCD started to show a black screen whenever I flip it to the front and vlogging without seeing yourself is kinda hard since you don't know if you actually are getting yourself into the frame. Anyway...

This post is about how I lost weight, how I want to lose weight, how I gain weight, and basically all the stuff relating to diet. I type this post while eating a chocolate chip cookie. How ironic, huh?


Believe it or not, I'm fat. Or at least I feel fat. Let's just say I'm not as skinny as most girls. I'm not the kind of fat girl that has obvious rolls on the sides of my body (not that I have a problem with girls who do have it). I might consider myself chubby but at the same time, I think not? Ugh, brain.

If you're a K-Pop fan like me, you've at least once dreamt of having the same body like your favorite K-Pop idol. I did. I still do. I am also a fan of the popular "ulzzang style" you've most likely heard about if you're into K-Pop. Lemme show you some pictures of the fabulous bodehs of some ulzzangs and K-Pop idols:




Okay, I don't necessarily want to be super skinny. I just...want to lose a few more pounds, y'know? Aside from my belly fat, one of my main focus when it comes to losing weight are my legs. I love thigh gaps. Like, not the kinda gap that makes your legs look like twigs. Geez. I'd choose my current body over twig-like legs any day. My bone structure is the kind that makes it possible for me to have a thigh gap. I have wide hips (which is good especially for like, bearing children. Hollaaaaaaa) and that's why when I start to see a thigh gap on me, that's when I know I'm losing weight!

I like the legs of ulzzangs.





There's this thing in South Korea called "Honey Thighs" which is kind of a trend as well. I don't exactly know what it means but I think it's having sliiightly thicker (than the usual) thighs, but not in a fat way, more like, in a toned way, I guess. Famous owner of honey thighs, UEE of After School:



Ugh. These pictures just makes me cry and curse at this cookie. Seriously cookie, f*** you for tempting me to eat you. *sobs*



*dances Orange Caramel's "My Copycat" in the middle of creating this post*
I CAN'T HELP IT, I'M SORRY. I seriously love dancing this. OnO

After 3 replays of the song...

ANYWAY...

Uhh *gets lost* so uhh...yeah anyway, just so you know I am way waaaaaay skinnier than I was in high school. How do I know? Well, during my last year in high school, I bought this denim shorts which is a size M. I only bought it at a bazaar and didn't try it on. I just asked what measurement it is and the lady told me 27-28. Mind you, when I buy jeans in malls, the size I usually get is size 29 or 30 NOT because I was fat, it's because of my wide hips and big butt (hey, I'm trying to make myself feel better over here so I might as well brag about my goods). I don't know why I still bought the shorts in size M, maybe I was just in a hurry. When I got home, I immediately tried it on and yes, it did fit but it choked my belly and whenever I would sit or squat, my thighs are also getting choked. That's how...chubby I was.

But now, I wear a belt whenever I wear those shorts. Tbh I have no idea if I still am a 29 or 30 if I buy jeans in the mall, or maybe a 27 or 28 now, I have no idea, the last time I bought jeans was like, 3 or 4 years ago?

I don't know how I lost that much weight, I really don't. To be fair, I always buy Chicken McDo or cheeseburger and fries before I go home when I was in high school. I started losing weight when I had to stop going to school (I was already a college student). I seriously don't know how I seemed to drop that much weight.



Much more weight was dropped when my dad passed away since I kinda stopped eating junk foods that time. No exercise or diet, just completely cutting off junk foods from my life (that time). My belly was flat and I had an amazing thigh gap and my face was defined.

Aaaaaand now my face is round again. OuO



I tried going on a banana diet before. Stress on the word tried because I failed to maintain that diet for a month. Basically, banana diet means banana and water instead of meals. I am aware of how unhealthy that is so I changed that diet to normal breakfast in the morning and banana + water instead of lunch and dinner. I did follow that diet for like, 3 days and gave in to temptation and completely ignored the bananas. I'm sorry, bananas.

My diet right now is basically to drink a few glasses of lukewarm water before meals so that I'd feel full and eat less.

I think the main reasons why I don't seem to lose weight fast is because I like eating chips and instant noodles. I guess I gotta stop eating those. Bai bai yummy junk *sobs*

My metabolism is pretty much okay. I'm the type of person whose belly says HELLO whenever I just finish a meal and says BYE after a trip to the bathroom hahahahahaha. TMI, I'm sorry. Hahahaha

This is how my legs look right now:


Don't be fooled by that angle.


Angles are important not just on your face but also on your legs.


(Photo credits to Knotz Eksdi)

I'm not fishing for compliments, mind you. I'm just saying that even though my legs aren't really fat, I still do think they are and I do want to slim them down just a little bit more. And my face. My face is so round.


(Photo credits to Arrian Alcantara)

So yeah, I guess there's so much I have to start changing in my diet if I really want to achieve the body I want. Not that I hate my body, I am quite okay with it, really. But I also strive to improve my looks. The thing is, I could say I am happy with my body but also contradict myself by saying I do want to lose weight. I don't know. I guess it's safe to say I love my body and losing a bit of weight, or improving how I look is sort of a way to showing you love your body because you want it to be/look better, right? 

That's all~ I hope I could find the time to vlog soon~



Follow on Bloglovin


stay connected

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. i think you look great right now, with those chubby cheeks and honey like thighs. but whatever you want just go with it, i/we support you. goodluck on your diet .. fighting~!

    -paO_Oppa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic