Why I like skinship

2:20 AM Kristine 0 Comments

What is skinship?

From Wikipedia:
The term has also been adopted in South Korea as 스킨십 (seukinship). In South Korea, non-sexual physical contact between members of the same sex is normal, and is often encouraged. Seukinship largely refers to the act on bonding though intimate, non-sexual contact between platonic friends that includes, but is not limited to, holding hands, hugging, cuddling, kissing on the cheeks, and, sometimes, even bathing together.

From Urban Dictionary:
In Japan and Korea, the term "skinship" is used to describe the intimacy, or closeness, between a mother and a child. Today, the word is generally used for bonding through physical contact, such as holding hands, hugging, or parents washing their child at a bath. The earliest citation of this word appears in Nihon Kokugo Daijiten in 1971. 


I like skinship. I like holding hands. I like clinging on arms of the people I'm close with. I like it when someone puts their arm around my shoulders. I like hugs. For some reason, I fall easily for people who does a lot of skinship. I mean, not the pervy ones (ew), but more on the sweet ones (obviously).


Whenever I'm in a relationship, skinship is always a big factor. Which makes me do really badly if you put me into a long-distance relationship. It's a bad idea. I end up complaining that I don't feel so loved. I don't know, I just like sweet hugs and all, I can feel the love all over lol


The weird side of me, for some reason, likes the idea of aggressive skinship LOL


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF (not like that tho)

I'm going to spazz for a bit as I am a new fan but I just recently liked BTS and I saw their Boy In Luv MV and the skinship there made me blush quite a few times.



I don't know. I mean, I don't wanna be treated badly. But I like it when uhh...let's say, a guy grabs hold of my arm tightly if I try to leave? lololol I don't know, for me it seems so manly lol what is this, I am laughing at my own thoughts.


I'm so sorry, I'm spazzing right now. To be completely honest, I have Boy In Luv on repeat (I just downloaded it) while I'm creating this blog post. I just seriously love this song, I haven't spazzed over a boy group for like, forever. (I thought I'm turning into a lesbian)


Honestly, I like PDA but only at a minimum. Hell no, I wouldn't be going around in public making out with a guy (or girl *wink wink*), that's just too much. I even wanna throw rocks at those that do that. I know, I'm so mean but please...

GET A ROOM!

I would be fine with just holding hands, clinging on the arm, and arm on the shoulder. Maybe even hugs, but not always.

*mind goes blank*

Err...anyway, I don't know if it's just me, but I really feel how much a guy loves me by the amount of skinship he has with me. I remember once when I walked away from my crush and...and...he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him (aggressively) and hugged me.



AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh and, this skinship only applies to very, very close friends. I don't let anyone just touch me or anything, obviously. Maybe clinging on my arm is okay, but anything else...pass. If you're a stranger and you try skinship with me...


Anyway, my mind suddenly went blank so I'm just going to post sweet anime gifs. O u O

Why I like tall guys:

This made me LOL:
Crush plz

Oppa, I want this kitty >_<
Me when I have a crush:


When my crush doesn't like me back:

O 3 O



I like chilling like this with the person I love:


Kawaiiiiiii O 3 O


Me when all I think about is my crush:


The feels.


Kittyyyyy


lol




Follow on Bloglovin


stay connected

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

0 kisses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic