Soaps that ACTUALLY work...

8:22 PM Kristine 2 Comments

Hello cuties~ I'm sorry for disappearing, I've just been busy with K-Pop events and dance practice recently, I even forget to vlog T.T but! On the bright side, I am back with a review of some soaps I tried out last week. You might be thinking, why does it take only one week for me to review something that should be tested for 2 weeks or so? Well, it's because the effects of the soap are fast!

Last last week, I asked a fellow K-pop friend of mine what whitening soap she'd recommend to me as I am really desperate to lighten my arms because it got tanned from going outside to frequently T.T she suggested this soap from a shop that I always hear from other K-pop friends and so I decided to try it out.

I went on Instagram and looked for the shop and purchased some soaps. The shop owner was really, really nice and friendly! I ordered soaps on a Wednesday and her last shipping day was on Thursday (the next day). I was able to pay the next day, however, I wasn't able to reach her cut-off time. I insisted it was okay if she shipped it on the weekend since it was my fault (well, the weather's fault for raining so suddenly!) anyway. Being the nice person that she is, she still insisted that she will try to find a way on Friday to ship it so that it would arrive on Saturday.

When I came home last Saturday night, IT WAS ALREADY HERE! :o

So I finally got the chance to try out the stuff last Sunday, Monday, and yesterday. So, it's not really a week. Just 3 days of testing and I already have a review up my sleeve. Hehe.

So let's start the review~

DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for this blog post, and items were purchased with my own money. My review for the products below are 100% honest, negative or positive alike.

The soap recommended to me by my friend, HERBAL WHITE PEEL SOAP


You might get scared from the word "PEEL" on the name but no, there is no micropeeling at all. This soap smells really, really good and after about 3 uses, I really did notice that my arms lightened! This inspires me to use it even more so my arms can finally be back to its original color TuT I let it sit on my skin for about 3-5mins (I keep track of this by playing music in the bathroom) and then I rinse it. My skin feels soft, smooth, and white~ ^_^

HERBAL WHITE PEEL SOAP - P189 for a big bar (about the size of an iPhone) P99 for half that size

Next, WHITENING BLUE SALVE


I was really curious to try this out because I've seen some of my K-pop friends post this on Facebook. The container is tiny and you might find it expensive for being P189 but it will last long since it's a balm anyway. I use this on my knees and elbows and it did lighten it a bit. I'm still going to test this out for a few more weeks. It smells relaxing. The kind of smell you would expect from like, a scented candle. It's a bit sticky but it dries nicely on your skin after a few minutes. There's a bigger canister available though I am not sure how much it is, I think P249.

Next, TOMATO PORE DETOX SOAP


This soap is a life-saver for my oily skin! Oily-skinned girls, this will be your best friend! It smells like candy and after using this, I noticed that my skin doesn't get oily quickly. Usually, my skin gets oily within 1-2 hours (without makeup) but after using this, it gets oily within 3-4 hours! I also did notice that my pores are smaller now. This soap also has some black beads in it for exfoliating, I guess. What I do is I rub the soap onto my hands so I could lather it onto my face when I use it regularly and last night, I used the bar itself onto my face so that the beads could do some exfoliating on my face. I hope I'm doing that right lol

TOMATO PORE DETOX - P189

Next, EGYPTIAN MILK SALT SCRUB


I only got a small packet of this as a sample and I decided to try it out last night. I am telling ya, I WAS SO TEMPTED TO TASTE THIS. I REALLY WAS. But I didn't. Haha. This of course is for exfoliating your body or face. Last night I used it on my knees. It does a good job with exfoliating and it doesn't hurt your skin. In fact, it makes it soft and smooth ^_^

NOTE: These products are 100% organic. BUT, even if they're made from natural ingredients, some may still get an allergic reaction from it. (I didn't)

These are all available on their Faceebook page and on Instagram (@edensparadise_cavitecity)

I hope you guys can try these babies out and see the results for yourself!



Follow on Bloglovin


stay connected

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I am using organic soaps since last month too. Bought it thru online shop and i'm lovin' the soap because it smells like candy. If you know GSA (Glamour Skin Appeal), you should try it! They have different beauty products to choose from.

    Anyway, you already forgot to make beauty product reviews! hmp!!! >:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha I haven't heard of these soaps before, but thanks for introducing them!~
    (≧‿≦) I'm so jellly!! u really really do look like IU!! XD
    btw, I'd like to invite you to my giveaway where you could win $90 worth of korean cosmetics!
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/09/winter-blush-x-charrmyn-giveaway_9.html
    I hope you'll check it out & join~
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Etude House Kissful Choux Tint Review || Korean Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic