Mismatched Cat and Dog Shoes!

2:01 AM Kristine 0 Comments

Super cute cat & dog mismatched shoes I got as a gift for my birthday (which was last month) from my bro! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
click to view larger


I love the super Korean-y shot by my Korean friend, Dae Lee!

My bro purchased this from his officemate, but I believe these are available in Gurly Glam Shoppe for P499 although she sells it as a matched pair (both cat/both dog), not sure if she sells it mismatched.

I've been wearing this eversince I got this on my birthday and it's really, really comfy!!!

But when you wear it for a long time, like all flats, it hurts your feet especially if you do a lot of walking (but it's bearable...) so this is good to wear after wearing heels, or when you know you won't do a lot of walking, if you are a person who's feet isn't used to flats.

This isn't recommended during rainy days as the water might be absorbed by the material, and it might also ruin it as well.

If you aren't okay with the whole mismatched thing, again Gurly Glam Shoppe sells it matched. But I have to say, I got a lot of compliments on this pair of shoes! ^_^



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 kisses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic