Top 10 K-Beauty Must-Haves for your Christmas Wishlist!

5:32 AM Kristine 0 Comments

Hey guys! I'm back on my blog...a year+ since my last post (SORRY!). I've been fixing it for quite some time now because I feel like I need it to look perfect to fit my tastes. Previously, my blog was pink all over but now that I've gotten older, I feel like I'm more into a minimalist vibe.

So I know a lot of you celebrate Christmas and I thought it would be perfect to share with you my top 10 faves/highly recommended K-Beauty products that you can add into your Christmas wishlist! All of the products on this list will be available at Althea Korea since that's where I get my K-Beauty products from. I know you might be thinking "look at Kristine trying to shove Althea Korea in our faces" BUT let me tell ya, I trust Althea Korea 100%. Their products are legit and honestly, it's a bit tricky to buy K-Beauty products as there are a lot of counterfeit products going around these days. Do you really wanna risk that? I don't.

Also, look at this limited edition Christmas box!

Althea Korea Facebook Page

Blah blah blah...moving on...

I will be providing links to every product so you won't have to do the searching on your own ;)

Here's my top 10 K-Beauty recommendations:

1. Mise-en-scène Perfect Repair Hair Serum 




When I first saw this on their website, I was a bit skeptical about it because I've tried a lot of hair serums in the past and they didn't really do anything. I also am a very lazy person and I used to think that adding a hair serum into my morning routine is unnecessary. I still went on to read the reviews because I got so curious as to why this particular hair serum has a high rating. Everyone was raving about this and being a person whose hair is damaged from bleaching it before and styling it every morning...I thought I might as well try it. I kid you not, I think that was the best decision I've ever made. I use three pumps of the serum every morning on the ends of my hair and holy guacamole. My hair is easier to comb through, it doesn't need to be styled because for some reason I don't get flyaways, and it just made my hair softer and smoother. My sisters and my friends can attest to that. It's honestly just a magical serum and I will never stop raving about it. (I think you guys can tell I really love this product by the length of this paragraph lol)

2. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch


This pimple patch is a bit pricier than other pimple patches but this really gets the job done for me. Whenever I have a blind pimple (aka a pimple that hasn't come to a head), I just apply this over it and the next day, the pimple will start to come to a head. For some reason, this pimple patch just really sucks the life (or pus) out of a pimple. I tried some cheaper alternatives but meh. They just weren't as good as this. Worth it.


3. Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway




This sunscreen is amazing. I use this under my primer and whenever I use this, my face stays matte for a good 3hrs. Then of course the oils on my face start to have an unwelcome appearance. Still not as bad as when I skip on the sunscreen (PSA: don't skip the sunscreen). Usually, my face starts being oily 1hr after doing my makeup. Amazing, no? By 3hrs, you can basically collect the oil and use it to deep-fry some chicken. Mmm...what an image. Anyway, this sunscreen dries down matte. Really matte. If you have terribly dry skin you might want to skip on this. Also if you're sensitive to fragrance. The fragrance on this one is pretty strong. Sometimes I get a slight headache from it but the fragrance disappears after a few mins so it's pretty bearable to me. The pros outweigh that con anyway.

4. Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist


If you're a fan of Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing Gel (the one in the tub), I think you're gonna like this even more. I spray this all over my face before doing my makeup and I also use it at night after applying toner. It's very refreshing and whenever my skin's irritated this seems to help calm it down. It's a very lightweight formula but it still provides the same benefits as the one in the tub.

5. Aritaum Pore Master Sebum Control Primer


This is the primer I'm currently using and it's my current holy grail primer. It really does fill in the pores whenever I use it. As for the oil-controlling properties, I'm not so sure if it helps as I don't see any noticeable difference but if you have large pores, this is worth a try. I bought backups in case it disappears from the site. lol

6. It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector


This is a very popular product everywhere. Not just this specific type, but their whole line. They have a lot of formulas that cater to a wide variety of skin concerns like wrinkles, dry skin, etc. This VB effector is for oily skin if I remember correctly. No idea why it says it's for dry skin on the website. The formula is lightweight and gets absorbed by the skin pretty quickly so you can still add this into your morning skincare routine. No noticeable oil-controlling powers but it did minimize the redness on my face and my skin rarely gets irritated while using this. I emptied two bottles of this but as of the moment, I switched to the VC effector to try that one out. I still prefer the VB over the VC one though.

7. Althea Petal Velvet Powder


Another Althea Korea exclusive so you can only purchase this powder on their website. I love this powder especially for baking. This powder doesn't look cakey on my face and it just looks beautiful on the skin. It currently has three variants: Translucent, Warm Beige, and their limited edition Pink Lavender.

8. I'M MEME I'm Tic Toc Lipstick Satin


This lipstick is the cutest lipstick EVER. It's heart-shaped and you click on the button at the base of the tube to push out the lipstick little by little. Don't get trigger-happy though, you can't push it back in if you push out too much. I can't remember which shade I bought before if it was Blush Cami or Pink Bomber. I gave this lipstick to my sister though because I still prefer matte liquid lipsticks but if you have dry lips or if you're not a matte lipstick type of person, then I say give this a shot. It's very cute and very moisturizing on the lips.

9. The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer


I had recently just tried this and so far I'm loving this. I think this is the best liquid concealer on the market right now. It's medium to full coverage yet still very lightweight. It's also buildable so if one layer is not enough, you can definitely add another without taking away the first layer. For me it usually covers my dark circles pretty well but for really dark acne scars, I need to add another layer. It's not a bad thing though compared to other liquid concealers that just doesn't conceal anything at all. It's a bit small but a little goes a long way with this product.

10. The SAEM Cover Perfection Pot Concealer


This concealer though...another holy grail. I've tried this before the liquid version and honestly, this is amazing. It's a bit on the peachier side so it's just PERFECT for color-correcting dark circles and dark spots. I use this product first before applying the liquid concealer and let me tell you...you can say bye, felicia to those panda eyes. The only reason why I don't use this product alone on my blemishes is because it's a bit too peachy for my skin tone. Great for color-correcting but if I use this on its own, I will look like I have peach polka dots on my face.

___________________________________________________________________________________


So that's it for my list! I hope you guys found something you like from this list or at least found it helpful. If you haven't shopped from Althea yet, this is the perfect time to do so. They have a lot of deals going on so if you're looking to buy a gift for your loved ones or if you've been given a chance to choose a gift you want, this is the time to shop! They have free shipping on orders worth P999 and above and they also have a COD option. Shipping is usually fast (based on my experience) but you might experience some delays during the holidays so shop now while it's still early! You can click here to read more about Althea Korea's promises.

You can also click here to receive 20% off on your order if it's your first time ordering from the site.

If you are not from the Philippines, you can visit your country's Althea Korea website so you can browse and shop for products in your country's currency.


Let me know in the comments if you're getting anything from Althea this holiday season! I'd love to know as well if you have any recommendations for me!

xo,
Kristine ♥

___________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

0 kisses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic