Officially living and breathing for 2 decades.

4:45 AM Kristine 0 Comments

Hello~ if you have been following me on my SNS, you probably know that last Tuesday (Oct. 21) I celebrated my birthday and officially entered my 20s! I am now proud to say that I have been living and breathing for 2 decades! Ah~ I don't know what's coming for me now that I am 20 years old but I do hope better things will come knocking on my door! I'm guessing that at this age I should have a career and slowly walk through the road of success. I guess this is the time where I should start looking for a stable job to be able to support my family and have enough to start a family in the future. (Ah, Kristine, you just turned 20 and you don't even have a boyfriend yet you are already thinking about your future family...)

Anyway! Lemme share you what happened and what's new before, during, and after my birthday!

Celebration started on Sunday (Oct 19) at the Kpop Static Dance Cover Fest 2 in Fisher Mall, Quezon Ave. where my cover group and I (Crinkles) had our debut performance!

Check it out:



Sorry for the mistakes ^^ we're new and we were nervous ^^;

I also got quite a handful of gifts that day. A special drawing of me, framed and with a handwritten letter, a box of C&C Pepero, and a small cake ^^

Monday, Oct. 20: I just rested for the whooooole day, and I think I deserve that rest after all the stress and exhaustion from the day before.

Tuesday, Oct. 21: My birthday! I went to the mall with a friend, ate steak, watched Annabelle (which was a good movie!), and DUN DUN DUUUUUUN~ got a haircut!



My hair is now a few inches below my shoulder and surprisingly, I do not regret getting a haircut at all! In fact, I do like my short hair right now since most of the damaged parts are gone!

That day I also got a bouquet of pink roses, a big cake, and a box of hair dye and some earrings~

Wednesday, Oct. 22: I went to the mall again to hang out with my Korean friend, Austin Lee. We went for coffee and I also bought him some California Maki and we basically just talked and talked the whole day (which he calls "wednesDATE with noona").

Thursday, Oct. 23: My best friend came over and we went to the salon here in our neighborhood so she could get a haircut and so I can finally get my hair bleached! AND YES, my hair is now (brassy) blonde! I am okay with the brassiness but I ordered a hair toner online and I might use it next week.


To be completely honest, I have been dying to have my hair blonde for ages! It looks damaged in the pic but surprisingly, it isn't and my hair is still soft. I guess I will be giving it lots and lots of conditioning for the next few weeks. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I did suddenly get mixed feelings towards my hair. I did think "Brown looks better" or "I shouldn't have had it bleached yet..." but I guess it's me still trying to get used to the new color. But today, surprisingly, I am taking quite the liking for my new hair. :)

This is me trying to get out of the shadow they call "IU PH" and finally forming an image which is "Kristine". I will still cosplay IU every once in a while but for now I want to let people know I am Kristine and there is IU PH in me instead of me being known as IU PH and there is Kristine in me. Do you get iiiiit? Hahaha

Here is a collage summarizing everything in this post:


I am currently craving for chocolate.


Follow on Bloglovin


stay connected

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

0 kisses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic