Guess who's back...

2:16 PM Kristine 0 Comments

Me, obviously. lol

Sorry for disappearing. As you know, my mom got hospitalized and I've had no wi-fi at home ever since.

That is why soon enough, I will be back with more makeup reviews!!! I have received quite a handful of makeup these past weeks and that means, more reviews!

You may think I am lying as I am online on Facebook most of the time but it's actually thanks to Globe's free Facebook! Thank you, Globe Telecom! loool

Anyway...

Have you guys watched The Young Victoria? I really love historical films (mostly because of the clothes) because I loooove the 17th-18th century and watching movies in those settings feeds my curiosity on how it was like during those times. The Young Victoria is a true story, it's about the life of Queen Victoria and honestly I didn't expect this movie to make me cry. I wasn't at all interested in this movie as I thought it would be lame but I gave it a shot since I needed movies to watch and now it is one of my absolute favorites!

You won't cry over some tragic accident, but you'd cry over their love as it is very touching. If you don't know, royals never really had the freedom to choose who to marry. It is usually arranged for them and you're most likely married off to your first cousin. But Queen Victoria married someone she loves, and loves her equally as well. You guys should watch it, really. But if you're not into historical films, you might just get bored lol

Anyway, again, I am sorry for the hiatus but I will be back with reviews on It's Skin products soon!

Ending this post with a selfie lol





Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 kisses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic