Should I Make Tutorials?

11:14 PM Kristine 3 Comments

Should I make a tutorial on how to do my eyeliner, or my everyday look?

FOTD: 04 Aug 2013

Click read more to vote~


Lots of people have requested for me to do a tutorial on my everyday look (by everyday I mean, whenever I go out which is 2-3 times a week lol), how I do my eyeliner, how I do my brows, and even a natural/everyday ulzzang look.

I can only do one at a time and I can only do tutorials in PICTURE FORM at the moment as I do not have a fast internet connection right now for a video. Maybe when I get enough followers I might open a YouTube account. Idk. Vote juseyo~

What tutorial should I make?
  
pollcode.com free polls 



You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Please make a tutorial with an easy ulzzang make-up! ^-^*
    I would be super interested in it~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do eyebrow (with brow power for for natural look)!!! and eyeliner (just started using eyeliner need help!!) and makeup tutorial hahah please do all XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How will I vote if you forgot to add "All of the above" choice in the poll. Hihihi!
    Yes, that's my answer and I am looking forward to see them soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic